Skip to main content

appetite for difference

Hello friends,

loads of wishes to you and your family for the festive season.

It’s always been in my life that I had to do something and that something if it’s different it’s significant. This uncanny truth haunts me at times as I strive further for that act of difference. But I guess that’s how life is, it challenges you and silently demands for unique and different actions and outcome, and this acts as a instrument for inspiration.

From the mundane to the classic we try to add that pinch of difference as we strive to sail through life. But have you wondered there are also many things surrounding you that do their deeds the same way ever since origin but still they get appreciated and praised (may be for not being different). Sorry for sounding philosophical, I am just trying out this so called “appetite for difference” topic and till now, my performance is very shabby.

Take 2: So what I was saying is, lets say “sunrise” it’s the same way it happens and if you happen to rise early and if you are lucky enough not to be cordoned by concrete fences of skyscrapers you could see that orange hue silently slipping into the canvas. It’s simply breathtaking.

Well, if at any moment you happen to have a notion that sunrise is also different, it may be so based on the perspective or the view point.  One example would be the sunrise that I saw in one of my recent visit to my home town at 30K feet from the window of my flight, it was different and I called it “fire in the clouds


preparations for brilliance 


first sight


fire in the clouds


So, the point that I am putting forward is nature don't act like the way we do, though both are lively in their own unique way.

So till next time add some breathtaking moments in you life and at the same time appreciate the few things that you too do the same way from origin. It’s the way you smile.


keep smiling & keep exploring…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frankly Frankenstein

Friends , it's utterly true that we want to progress but how much is too much is the small question in this big wide world. As technology tangents to a whole new level, each passing present profoundly preaches that what is done is a way too small and what's coming is the next best. As information become less informed to humans and more to robots it's quite a difficult phase that we humans are stepping into. As a part of the coder's life,  I live each new day writing scripts that would automate a thing or two. It's hay day for many like me but presumably, we are preparing an invisible workforce that surely would rise up and question our existence. So you may ask, it's early days of. AI. And it's a long way to go. So not to worry as you sip that coffee. It may sound more like a SciFi flick, but rest assured the future is closer than we think. With bots becoming commonplace, soon we will have "fleshless friends", who will know you before you

the past antonym

Hi Friends, Whats Up? Today I am thinking of taking you guys through a wonder walk into a day in the future. Well, not by force, but if you will. The future is shaping up so fast that I found it utterly hard to visualize how more futuristic future could be. So let me try & lets get started. It’s just dawn, and I am busy finishing up the climax of my dream, as I cozily grip my pillow which has by now travelled a long distance from my head and now between my legs. I suddenly get a gentle tap on my back which I momentarily thought it to be a continuation of my dream, but a tad later I realised that it’s “ASIMO - the robot from Honda”, my helping mate. It’s been a month that he is with me, and I tell you, he is family.  As I woke up from my dream and start realising the environment around, the giant digital wall embrace me with the weather, appointments and important activities that are lined up for the day. Everything looks perfectly set, just that the weather would be

Watch Keeper

This was originated from the word woecce which meant "watchman", because it was used by town watchmen to keep track of their shifts. Yes you guessed it right, today's point of discussion is "watches".  You may be curious by now, why such a topic? I don't have time but I do have a watch. Well, never ever did "Peter Hele" knew during the 15th century that his invention would in the 21st century spread that ripple around.  Here comes iWatch, supposedly the next big venture from Apple. Well, it's not only Apple who wants a pie of it, but joining with equal pride are the guys from "Pebble", "Sony", "MotoACTV" and many more. And why not, the trend is catching up like wild-fire and you never know it may just peek from your sleeves when some asks you "What's the time by your iWatch?" … till then keep exploring ...